|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, January 04, 2008
ohdamn. school life is getting more&more boring man. seriously -.- '' dunno what im doing now cant blif i sat down , listened to music & read a book! omgness. unbelievable huh. heh. yupp i noe. budden amazingly . i found 'peace' hahas! frm all th naggings & stuff. :DDDDD and all thnks to justina <3 for th vbal book. whahs! its rlly rather inspiring. lol. hmmm, okay. today. school was okay. hahs. & as usual. ms santha's class was th most fun of it all. lol. she's afraid of 3C . xDDD & changyuan keeps scaring her. hahas! x) hmmm, ohyar. collected eng hmwrk frm th class today & omgness man! its so confusing. wabiangs. i nearly mixed up everything. so confusing man! now i noe how th reps feel when pepo throw piles aft piles of work on their table hahas! i scared pepo while collecting. i shouted. WAITT! lol. @.@ busybusy. lucky got yp&des help. lol actually noty much lah. budden its appreciated. hahas! den finally passed it all up to miss lim. muaahs! aft tht. dismissal! yay! lol. floated ard th school like mad pepo. hahas! sounds a lil like ghosts. hohos xp budden yea. thts school life. hahs. went to cwp wif sx,sq&ber just now. fun & tiring. hahas. im just not th shopping kind.xD lol many funnyfunny things happened lah. i cant rmb any -.-" shiet. i need raisins. LOL! i even nearly forgot my birthday just now niaa. hohos. i tot it was oct 2nd. xDDDDD hhaas. okayokay. den eft tht came back lo. swaysway rained th minute i stepped out . got home dripping water. cold daooooooo!~ hais. shivered. lol. hope i dun get sick . zzz. hmmmm, trning cum friendly tml. w presby . i think. hahas! coach said it was critical or smt. haisss. pressureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!~ ankle getting weak le. zz. i wanna jump spikee still! shhiieeetty manz. hais.. think im gonna resume rotting process. wahahas! & maybe cont on th inspiring book. woooo!~ xDDD |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|